When we share with people about the work being done in Rwanda, we ask them to partner with us. Would you partner with us in the amazing work that God is doing in Rwanda?
Stay in Touch
- If you haven’t already, sign up for our updates
- Read our monthly email updates
- Read our sporadic mailings
- Let us know you how you are doing, too.
Bring our needs up to God in your personal and corporate prayer times.
- Occasional gifts help with occasional expenses.
- Regular committed giving (monthly, quarterly, annually) helps with our ongoing needs (housing, food, etc.).
- Do you shop at a Kroger store? You can use your loyalty card to give! At most Kroger stores, including Fred Meyer, QFC, and King Sooper, you can designate our ministry as your charity of choice. When you make your purchase, Kroger sends us a percentage of their profit!
Helps and Encouragement
While in Rwanda:
- Reply to our updates with a note on your life and some encouragement.
- Send cards and care packages
- If you need suggestions on what to send, check out our wishlist on Amazon.
- Check with us. Two or three times a year, someone we know returning from the US offers us space in their luggage.
- If you prefer to mail it yourself: Pirolo, BP 6244, Kigali, Rwanda
- For customs, list garage sale prices on gifts sent.
- Padded envelopes are significantly cheaper than boxes to ship.
- Plan a short-term trip to visit.
While in the US:
- Watch our kiddos while we work on Rwanda projects (mornings or evenings).
- Reply to our updates with some encouragement and a note on your life.
- Watch for other needs we bring up in the updates.
Help Us Meet Others
- Give us the name and phone number for some folks you know who care about work like ours.
- Better yet, host a get-together so you can personally introduce us to these folks and we can share our vision with them.
- Invite us to your Bible study group or Church to share for 5 or 30 minutes.
How is God leading you to be involved?