When we share with people about the work being done in Rwanda, we ask them to partner with us. Would you partner with us in the amazing work that God is doing in Rwanda?
Stay in Touch
- If you haven’t already, sign up for our updates
- Read our monthly email updates
- Read our sporadic mailings
- Let us know you how you are doing, too.
Bring our needs up to God in your personal and corporate prayer times.
- Occasional gifts help with occasional expenses.
- Regular committed giving (monthly, quarterly, annually) helps with our ongoing needs (housing, food, etc.).
- Give stocks. Contact Brenda at email@example.com or 720-283-2000 | Ext. 2310.
- Buy King Sooper’s cards. Contact Greg Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-283-2000 | Ext. 2196.
Helps and Encouragement
While in Rwanda:
- Send cards and care packages
- Pirolo, BP 6244, Kigali, Rwanda
- For customs, list garage sale prices on gifts sent.
- Reply to our updates with a note on your life and some encouragement.
- Plan a short-term trip to visit (after we have been in Rwanda for two years).
While in the US:
- Watch Grace while we work on Rwanda projects (mornings or evenings).
- Help us pack.
- Reply to our updates with some encouragement and a note on your life.
- Watch for other needs we bring up in the updates.
Help Us Meet Others
- Give us the name and phone number for some folks you know who care about work like ours.
- Better yet, host a get-together so you can personally introduce us to these folks and we can share our vision with them.
- Invite us to your Bible study group or Church to share for 5 or 30 minutes.
How is God leading you to be involved?